Life In Full Bloom | Knitting kit
Get one of our Life In Full Bloom kits, knitted with the Bis-Sock and Hermione!
Each kit includes the Life In Full Bloom pattern as well as 1 skein of solid Bis-Sock, 1 skein of Speckled Bis-Sock and 2 skeins of Hermione 50g.
- Kit 1 : Bis-Sock Sakura & Vert-Biscotte + hermine Fraise & Limette
- Kit 2 : Bis-Sock Let It Be & Gold + Hermione Aigue Marine + Limonade
- Kit 3 : Bis-Sock Morning Dew & Gris-Gris + Hermione Porcelaine & Fraise
- Kit 4 : Bis-Sock Fleur de Cerisier + Smoothie & Hermione Smoothie + Bisque
You can get the Life In Full Bloom pattern for FREE right HERE!
In addition to the knitting kit, you will need the following materials to knit the Life In full Bloom shawl:
- Ruffle ribbing: Circular needle – 3.75 mm (US 5) with cable length of 100 cm (40 in), or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other sections: Circular needle –4.0 mm (US 6) with cable length of 100 cm (40 in) and 50 cm (20 in), or size needed to obtain gauge
- Circular needle 4.0 mm (US 6) with small cable length is optional.
- Stitch markers (4)
- Darning needle
- Spare yarn for lifelines (optional)
- Locking stitch markers (optional)
GAUGE: 18 sts and 24 rows = 4”/10 cm in GARTER STITCH blocked
GAUGE NOTE: While gauge is not crucial for this project, variations in gauge, needle type, yarn choice and blocking will affect yardage used and size of finished shawl. Make your swatch large enough to measure the middle section of your work, and until you feel comfortable with the stitches so you can have a more accurate measurement of your tension.
2021-06-01: Correction made to the English version at rows 31 and 119
2021-06-10: Correction made to chart line 27.
2021-07-05: See the correction highlighted in yellow.
2021-07-21: Correction made to row 27 in the written section and to rows 208 to 210 and to the Ruffle border
Love this yarn and all the beautiful colors. I can’t wait to start the new pattern.