Life In Full Bloom | Shawl Pattern
Biscotte is pleased to present the beautiful shawl of Alyssa Rasmussen. The shawl is knitted with Bis-Sock and Hermione.
Turn heads with your Life in Full Bloom shawl. To knit it, you need the following materials:
- Biscotte Yarns – Bis-sock (85% Merino Superwash and 15% Nylon, 400 m / 435 yds, 100g) CC1 – Sakura Speckled : 1 skein & CC2 – Vert-Biscotte : 1 skein
- Biscotte Yarns – Hermione Kid Silk (75% Kid Mohair and 25% Silk, 420 m / 459 yds, 50 g) CC1 – Fraise : 1 skein & CC2 – Limette : 1 skein
- Ruffle ribbing: Circular needle – 3.75 mm (US 5) with cable length of 100 cm (40 in), or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other sections: Circular needle –4.0 mm (US 6) with cable length of 100 cm (40 in) and 50 cm (20 in), or size needed to obtain gauge
- Circular needle 4.0 mm (US 6) with small cable length is optional.
- Stitch markers (4)
- Darning needle
- Spare yarn for lifelines (optional)
- Locking stitch markers (optional)
GAUGE: 18 sts and 24 rows = 4”/10 cm in GARTER STITCH blocked
GAUGE NOTE: While gauge is not crucial for this project, variations in gauge, needle type, yarn choice and blocking will affect yardage used and size of finished shawl. Make your swatch large enough to measure the middle section of your work, and until you feel comfortable with the stitches so you can have a more accurate measurement of your tension.
You can also purchase a Life In Full Bloom kit from us HERE!
This free shawl pattern is available in PDF format: add it to your cart and follow every steps to complete your order. A link to download the pattern will appear on the final screen of your order and you will also get this link by email (look into your spams if you can't find it in our inbox). Enjoy!
2021-06-01: Correction made to the English version at rows 31 and 119
2021-06-10: Correction made to chart line 27.
2021-07-05: See the correction highlighted in yellow.
2021-07-21: Correction made to row 27 in the written section and to rows 208 to 210 and to the Ruffle border
great site easy to use and great pattern
I am working on it and loving it. It is so fun to watch it come together.
Looking forward to making up this pattern - love the design
I love it very much, very satisfying knit.
Beautiful pattern and easy