Plain Weave ♥ Crochet Shawl Pattern
The sublime Plain Weave stole is crocheted with our beautiful LATTÉ, a fiber made of milk protein ♥ A design by Martine Faucher aka @TheColorTale
If you don't already know our LATTE hand-dyed yarn, you will love it for its sheen and beautiful silk-like drape. Discover the entire collection HERE. A four season fiber with unique properties!
IN ADDITION TO THE CROCHET PATTERN, YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS TO MAKE THIS SHAWL
- Biscotte Yarns - 3 skeins of Latte [80% milk protein fiber, 20% wool; 115g - 478 yds; 437m] - Shown in colour Bouclier. ***For information purposes, I used 302g or 1255y [1148m].
- Crochet Hook: 3.5 mm (E-4) crochet or hook size needed to obtain tension.
- Tapestry needle needed to weave ends.
Gauge: 26 st and 12 rows = 4x4 inches [10x10 cm] in dc.
Final dimensions: 78x16 inches [198x41cm], blocked and relaxed.
- Crochet | skill level: BEGINNER
- Abbreviations (US terminology)
This pattern is sold in PDF format - a link will be provided at the end of order and sent by email as well.
I just can't enjoy your pattern much more. It's so pretty . Thanks so much . I do highly recommend it
I have not used the pattern yet, but really like the variety in stitches.