Berroco - Liana Collection
Linen and nylon combine to create the silky feel of Berroco Liana! This DK-weight yarn works up loosely for lightweight summer garments and accessories, with beautiful variegated colors.
Made in Italy
- Yarn Fiber info: 81% linen, 19% nylon
- Hank Weight: 1,75 oz / 50 g
- Hank Lenght: 140 yds / 128 m
- Knitting Gauge: 21 stiches x 29 rows = 4" (10 cm)
- Needle Size: 6 (US) / 4 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 18 stiches x 24 rows = 4 "(10 cm)
- Hook size: G (US) / 4 mm
Yarn Wash Info: Machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle.
Lay flat to dry.
What do you knit with Berroco Liana?
Berroco offers us beautiful models, we have selected some of them to present them to you:
Knitting project : Martinique Shawl by Brenda York available on RAVELRY.COM
Hook project: Antilles' Tee by Donna Yacino available on RAVELRY.COM