This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
WANDERER is a name that refers to a traveler or a nomad. In my own case, it reminds me of a painting by Caspar David Friedrich: "The wanderer above the sea of fog". A magnificent work of this German romantic painter that I love, where we see a traveler, from behind, contemplating a sea of clouds. - Louise
- Composition: 75% Merino superwash wool, 25% Nylon
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 400 meters (437 yds)
- Gauge: 28 - 32 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 2.25 - 2.75mm (US 1 - 2)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat
I'm looking forward to knitting with this yarn.
Love Louise Roberts hand dyed yarns. So yummy!
Gorgeous yarn excellent customer service too!!
Beautiful subtle coloring and the yarn base is so soft-can't wait to knit a pair of socks with it!