You will be "siriusly" amazed by this tweed fingering yarn suitable to knit socks, shawls and more!
Don't be fooled by his rough and tumble appearance, Sirius is a soft hand-dyed yarn with a beautiful tweed look.
- Composition: 85% merino wool sw, 15% nylon
- Quantity: 400 meters (434 yards) 100 g skein
- Suggested needles: 2,25 - 2,75 mm (US #1 - 2)
- Gauge: 28-32 stitches = 10 cm
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and dry flat (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)
You will find a nice collection of patterns to knit with this hand-dyed yarn here : Knitting patterns with Sirius
This yarn is amazing! So soft, and the flecks are so beautiful against the deep olive green.
Beautiful yarn. Great service.
Love the color & the flecks mixed in. Can’t wait to start knitting
I’ve never been disappointed when purchasing from Biscotte Yarns and this tweedy yarn is surprisingly soft. Great products and awesome customer service! This order qualified for a free hand balm and now I’m hooked. Love to support our neighbours to the north!