This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.TROUBLED WATER refers to a beautiful song by Simon & Garfunkel, a musical group from the 1960s. Bridge over Troubled Water is the last song on the last album recorded by the band before they split up. This song has been covered by many great artists including Elvis Presley, Aretha Franklin and Johnny Cash. -Louise
- Composition: 75% Merino superwash wool, 25% Nylon
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 400 meters (437 yds)
- Gauge: 28 - 32 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 2.25 - 2.75mm (US 1 - 2)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat
I'm looking forward to knitting with this yarn.
Love Louise Roberts hand dyed yarns. So yummy!
Gorgeous yarn excellent customer service too!!
Beautiful subtle coloring and the yarn base is so soft-can't wait to knit a pair of socks with it!