Discover the beautiful kits we created for the Samantha Guerin Design model! This dramatic Tricolore shawl is worked sideways from tip to tip in three sections. Starting with just a few stitches, you’ll work a series of two color stripes, eyelet rows and lace as you increase up to the full width of the shawl.
The center features repeats of lace, stripes and slipped stitches resting atop garter stitch. After working across the center section, you’ll begin the gentle descent down to the bind off by working a decreasing version of that first, striped section.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- The Tricolore Shawl Pattern
- Kit 1 (Original) - Bis-Sock 100g : Acajou, Vanille, Caramel
- Kit 2 - Bis-Sock 100g : Vanille, Bisque, Ambre
- Kit 3 - Bis-Sock 100g: Porcelaine, Limonade, Vitamine C
- Kit 4: - Super-Sock 100g : Mackintosh Rose, Waterhouse, Canvas
IN ADDITION TO THE KIT YOU NEED:
- Circular needle size US 5 / 3.75 mm or the size to get the gauge, 24" cable; 60 cm
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking materials
Beginner's Lace Level
Size Wing Span: 78” x Depth: 16.5”
Gauge 19 m and 44 rows = 4"; 10cm in foam stitch, after blocking (exact gauge is not essential for this project but a different gauge could affect the required footage).