Stay cozy in our stranded colorwork Susanna Cardigan created by Evelyn Siatra with our beloved Granola hemp yarn ♥ a seriously stylish must-have for fall.
With a retro diamond motif at the sleeves and a chevron design on the pockets, you'll look totally on-trend with this loose-fitting cardigan. Button it up or layer it over a tank - it's your timeless go-to for cooler temps!
ALSO AVAILABLE IN KNITTING KITS HERE
- Louise Robert Collection – GRANOLA [70% Merino wool, 30% Hemp; 300 m /100g]
- MC - Canevas: 3 (4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 6) skeins
- Mackintosh Roses: 1 skein
- Gingerbread: 1 skein
- Chardon: 1 skein
- Van Gogh: 1 skein
- Inverness: 1 skein
SIZES: S (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL)
Bust final circumference: 105 (115, 125.5, 135.5, 145.5, 156, 166, 176, 186) cm
* The cardigan has a very loose over sized fit. If you would like a lesser ease, go one size smaller than your regular size.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL:
Circular needle of 4 mm (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch Markers
- Stitch Holder
- Yarn Bobbins
- 6 Buttons
- The Knitting Barber or Some waste yarn for provisional cast-on
24 sts x 28.5 rows = 10 cm in Stockinette stitch after wet blocking.
The back, fronts and sleeves are worked flat from the bottom up and sewn together. The sleeves are worked with the intarsia method. The pockets are worked using the intarsia method, with the MC carried behind the work.