Quilter's Socks Pattern
Fun and original sock pattern to show off self-striping yarn! This sock design is a model by Louise Robert and was written for the Biscotte Mystery Sock Club.
Below is a list of knitting skills needed to work this pattern:
- Knit in the round
- Work stockinette stitch in back and forth rows (knit on right side and purl on wrong side)
- Increases (yarn over) and decreases
- Pick-up and knit stitches
- Grafting or "kitchener stitch"
In addition to the pattern, you will need the following to knit the Quilter's socks
- ¨Biscotte Yarns – Bis-sock : one skein of self-striping yarn (shown in LifeSaver colourway)
- ¨DPN or circular needles size US-1.5 (2.5 mm)
- ¨Waste yarn or stitch holder
- ¨Tapestry needle
This pattern is available in a numeric PDF format. Add it to your cart and follow every steps to place your order. A link to download the pattern will appear at the end of your order and will be sent by email as well. If needed, you can find a tutorial explaining how to download our patterns right HERE.
Beautifully written pattern. Lotsa work with lotsa Kitchener stitches. Looks cool with a strange fit.
This is an awesome little pattern. It's very clever, very well written, and easy to follow along! I'm very pleased with it!
Great and easy Instruction. Thanks for this good idea.
I would buy from them again