Biscotte Yarns is proud to share this new shawl design by Louise Robert as a free download.
Knit this shawl as is or have fun mixing the skeins to suit your mood. "Poussière de fée" (which means "fairy dust" in french) is the perfect project to play with colors... The Fizwizbiz and the Hermione will be knitted together and I named this yarn doubled "fairy dust": when you knit with this combination, you will understand why !! - Louise
- Biscotte Yarns Assortment – 1 x Biscotte Mini (shown in color Lucy in the sky).
- Biscotte Yarns – 1x Fizwizbiz (illustrated in the color Vanille)
- Biscotte Yarns – 1x Hermione (llustrated in the color Vanille)
NEEDLES AND ACCESSORIES
- Circular needles of 3.25 mm (US #3) – 80 cm (32") cable min length
- Tapestry needle.
Size after blocking Width : 142 cm – 56” Height : 51 cm – 20”
Gauge after blocking 26 sts x 48 rows = 10cm – 4” in garter st.
Pattern available in numeric PDF format as a free download: add this pattern to your card and follow every step to place a FREE ORDER and a link to download your pattern will be sent by email. Enjoy!!
2019-02-15 - correction of the transition section:
Transition from A to B (12 rows – 9 increases)
- Join B and knit rows 1 and 2.
- With A, knit rows 3 and 4, then 1 and 2.
- With B, knit rows 3 and 4, then 1 and 2.
- With A knit rows 3 and 4, cut the yarn.
2020-01-07 - correction at the beginning of page 4 (see on yellow)
On the WS: Knit to the last 3 sts (SM as you go), kf/b, yo, k2 (2sts
increased) – 214 stitches (36|178).
I am still trying to finish up a few sock projects, as well as another sweater. So my Poussiere de Fee is going to have to wait a bit before I start it. But thanks for the pattern.
Beautiful pattern. I am looking for a summer yarn.