Pluma - Katia
The Katia Pluma yarn is from the collection Concept by Katia, where we bet on the characteristics of natural fibers. In this case, the yarn is made of cotton with a soft touch of polyamide that gives a soft result of carded fibers. This gives a soft look that reminds the touch of a teddy bear, ideal for mid-season clothing!
A brushed effect for summer is possible now thanks to Pluma! This surprising yarn with a wild appearance is reminiscent of mohair yarn due to its soft and spongy handle. Knit fashionable and seasonless garments using size 8 (U.S.)/(5 mm) needles to achieve optimum results with Pluma. Enjoy knitting or crocheting it on its own or in combination with other yarns to add volume to your most comfortable jumpers. Knit and wear your creations all year round!
- Composition: 85% cotton & 15% polyamide
- Weight / Yardage: 1.8 oz (50 g) = approximately 164 yds (150 meters)
- Recommended needle size: US#7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5 mm
- Gauge: 17 sts x 25 rows = 10 cm
- Washing Care: Machine wash at 30ºC maximum, Do not tumble dry, Iron at low temperature.