There’s something about Autumn and Winter that makes us want to cozy up in a Fair Isle sweater.
The Peysa Pullover features a double knit collar with easy colorwork motifs throughout the yoke, hem and cuffs of the sleeves. With engaging colorwork and relaxing Stockinette Stitch, this sweater will surley fly off your needles!
KITS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN ALL SIZES - PURCHASE HERE
Louise Robert Design: DK Pure 238m / 260yds / 90% Merino Superwash and 10% Silk.
- Van Gogh – MC 3 (3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6) skeins
Biscotte Yarns: DK Pure 238m / 260yds / 90% Merino Superwash and 10% Silk.
- Vanille – CC1 : 1 (2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2) skein(s)
- Flamboyante – CC2 : 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2) skein(s)
- Main Fabric: 4.5mm (US#7)–Circular needles of at least 32” (80cm) and DPNs or preferred needles for small circumference knitting (or size needed to obtain gauge).
- Ribbing: 4mm (US#6)–Circulars of at least 32” (80cm) and preferred needles for small circumference knitting.
- Stitch holder or scrap yarn
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
21sts and 27 rows = 10 cm (4”) using larger needles in Stockinette stitch.
SIZES XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL)
To fit bust: 32-34 (34-36, 38-40, 41-43, 44-46, 50-52, 54-56, 58-60)” Finished bust : 38 (40, 44, 46.5, 50, 52.5, 56, 60, 64)”
The Peysa Pullover is knit seamless from the top down in a circular yoke construction and meant to be worn with 4 – 6 inches of positive ease. The collar starts with a provisional cast on, which you can follow the link below for a tutorial, or you can opt to not have a double knit collar and cast on using your preferred method and knit for the desired length. For tips on knitting colorwork check out this blog post HERE.
This pattern is offered as a PDF document. You must add the pattern to your cart, follow the steps to check out & a link to download the pattern will be emailed to you ♥
2020-02-07: Correction made to Chart B to correspond to the correct color