To celebrate the launch of her new collection of DOLCE yarn, Louise Robert Design is pleased to offer you this free pattern with instructions for knitting the collar, toque and mitts ONE MORE HUG ♥
The Dolce is so soft that you will want to wear it next to your skin. The first project that came to my mind when I touched this wonderful yarn for the first time was inevitably a cowl, warm and soft, like an hug you never get tired of.
After the cowl was done, I still had a lot of yarn left so the hat and a pair of mittens followed with joy, because this yarn is so pleasant to knit! Enjoy wearing your « hug » or give it to someone you love ♥ ! - Louise
IN ADDITION TO THE FREE PATTERN, YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL TO KNIT THE COMPLETE SET (Yes! 3 skeins of 50g are enough to knit the cowl, the hat and a pair of mittens!!)
- Louise Robert Design DOLCE – 100% brushed cashmere :
- Circular needles of 3.75 mm (US #5) or size needed to obtain gauge :
- For the cowl, suggested cable length = 40 cm; 16"
- For the hat, suggested cable length = 23 cm; 9" ***
- For the mittens, suggested cable length = 15 cm; 6" ***
*** you may substitute for DPN’s needles or a longer cable to work according to the « magic loop » technique.
25 stitches = 10 cm; 4" in stockinette stitch.
ADULT ONE SIZE
- COWL Circumference : 54 cm; 21" / Height : 35 cm; 13 ¾"
- HAT Circumference : 38 cm; 15" / Height : 28 cm; 11".
- MITTENS Circumference : 19 cm; 7 ½" / Height : 22 cm; 8 ¾".
HOW TO DOWNLOAD: Click the ADD TO CART button and follow every steps to complete your order. IT'S FREE: you only have to place a $0 order and a link to download the pattern will appear at the end of order and will be sent by email as well!
The cowl is particularly lovely. It will be a favorite to knit again. Mitten pattern is unique and I’m looking forward to making a pair.
3 color per pattern design. Great size to use leftovers in stash.
Loved this pattern, a very nice knit and good directions
Just started on the mittens, pattern appears to be well written and easy to follow. Can't wait to finish it and give to my niece.