This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
MIEL CITRON are the words meaning "Honey & Lemon" in french. The sweetness of honey and the acidity of lemon form a duo that I can't resist. I don't need a cold to enjoy a comforting cup of lemon & honey: it's a flavour that reminds me of my childhood and that I love all year round. - Louise
- Composition: 75% Merino superwash wool, 25% Nylon
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 400 meters (437 yds)
- Gauge: 28 - 32 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 2.25 - 2.75mm (US 1 - 2)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat
I'm looking forward to knitting with this yarn.
Love Louise Roberts hand dyed yarns. So yummy!
Gorgeous yarn excellent customer service too!!
Beautiful subtle coloring and the yarn base is so soft-can't wait to knit a pair of socks with it!