Hagrid is a soft & warm tweed hand-dyed yarn made of merino and donegal neps!
Here is the heavy worsted weight version of of lovely Sirius.
- Composition: 85% merino wool sw, 15% nylon
- Quantity: 165 meters (180 yards) 100 g skein
- Suggested needles: 4,5 - 5,5 mm (US #7 - 9)
- Gauge: 18-20 stitches = 10 cm
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and dry flat (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)
Find all our patterns that you can knit with Hagrid in this collection : Knitting patterns with Hagrid
Based on 14 reviews
This yarn is soo soft, and has such great squish!! The neps are GORGEOUS :) This is one of my favorite yarns to knit with, and my hands agree. I also love that it's not too thick, I consider it a perfect weight for worsted. Some worsted yarns can be on the heavy side, but this one knits up right on gauge every time.
Loved the yarn. It was lighter weight than I thought it would be. Knit up very nicely though.
Love the yarn
Absolutely love our yarn, unique colors Will be ordering more in near future!