This classic round-yoked pullover is an original design by Emily Ringelman for Biscotte Yarns. Knitted with our famous Dk Pure hand-dyed yarn, this pullover features a chain-link pattern at the sleeve cuffs and hem, and has a bold helix-like pattern around the yoke. It’s worked from the bottom up seamlessly.
Ladies’ XS (S, M, L, XL, 2X) Shown in size 35.5”/90cm
Bust: 32.5 (35.5, 37, 39.5, 44, 50)”/82.5 (90, 94, 100, 112, 127)cm
Recommended ease is 0” to + 4”/10cm at bust, depending on personal preference.
In addition to the knitting kit, you will need the following material to knit this project:
- Dk Pure yarn (115 g, 238m/260 yd) in the quantities that correspond to the selected size***:
- Main color GRIS-GRIS : 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 7) skeins
- Contrasting color 1 COUPE DE FEU : 1 skein for all sizes
- Contrasting color 2 POUDREUSE : 1 skein for all sizes
- Contrasting color 3 LAGON : 1 skein for all sizes
- US 4 (3.5 mm) 16”/41cm and 29”/74cm circular needles and DPNs
- US 6 (4 mm) 29”/74cm circular needles and DPNs
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry needle
- Waste yarn
Gauge: 23 sts and 32 rows = 4”/10cm in Stockinette Stitch with larger needles in the round after blocking
Pattern sold in PDF format: a link to download the pattern will appear at the end of the order and will be provided by email as well. Enjoy!
With MC and smaller 29”/74cm circular needles, cast on 184 (204, 212, 228, 252, 288). Join to work in the round, being careful not to twist. PM for BOR.
M only knit a first round by increases 2 sts evenly.