This cardigan for babies is worked from the top down, with raglan sleeves. Original pattern by L'Atelier des Glénettes for Biscotte Yarns, knitted with La Douce MCN made with merino wool and cashmere!
Sizes : 1 (3/6/12/18/24) months.
- -Length : 22 (24/26/29/31/33) cm / 8½ (9½/10¼/11½/12¼/13) inches
- -Chest (measured under the arms) : 21 (22.5/24/25/26.5/28) cm / 8¼ (9/9½/10/10½/11) inches
- Biscotte Yarns – La Douce MCN 1 (1/1/1/1/2) skeins of La Douce MCN (sample shown in colour Ambre)
- Needles US#2½ /3 mm and #4/3.5 mm.
- 4 stitch markers.
- 5 (5/5/5/5/5) x 13 mm / ½ inch buttons.
Using larger needles, in reverse stockinette st. : 24 sts x 32 rows = 10 cm / 4 inches.
Stitch patterns :
- 1x1 rib : *k1, p1*.
- Stockinette and reverse stockinette st.
- Motif pattern available as a chart.
This pattern is sold as a PDF document, you will get a link to download the pattern at the end of your order and this link will also be sent by email.
..and use the following hashtags 👇
#lainebiscotte #leslainesbiscotte #lainesbiscotte #cardiganenavant
Click the hashtags above to see what the other knitters shared 📸
Based on 1 review
Would like to know if this lovely pattern could possibly be offered in adult sizes?