Kitt sweater pattern
Kitt is a unisex casual sweater knit in the round using 3 colors of hand-dyed yarn Flamel, a sumptuous blend of Merino, alpaca & nylon. This original design was created by Riana Zandra Colbert for Biscotte Yarns ♥
It is seamless and requires intermediate knitting skill.
YARN – Biscotte Yarns Flamel
- Colour A – DENIM 2 (3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4) 100g hanks
- Colour B – BOUCLIER 1(2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3) 100g hanks
- Colour C – FLASH Approximately 20 grams. Sample uses approximately 7 grams.
CIRCULAR NEEDLES - Use needles required to get gauge!
- 3.75mm- main body and sleeves
- 3.5mm- lower ribbing x2
- 2.75mm- i cord bind off on sleeves and ribbing for the neckline
GAUGE - 27 sts per 4 inches in heel stitch, blocked. 40 rounds per 4 inches.
SIZES – 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) ***Sample is shown in size 1.
Techniques used include:
- Provisional Cast On
- Sewn Bind off
- Kitchener Stitch
- Short Rows
- I cord edging and bind off.
Just the sweater pattern I was looking for - simple yet elegant - beautiful lines - not skin tight. Knit in the round - which I find is the best way to knit a sweater (no guess work - you can make adjustments so it fits your body the way you want it to). Looking forward to starting it soon!