Get your Impressionist Pullover knitting kit designed by Louise Robert now.
Here is a colourwork yoke sweater worked from the top down with a hem highlighted by a mosaic stitch band. The sleeves of this model have been designed longer so that the ribs can be folded over the wrist. Feel free to change this detail by knitting the sleeves shorter and make it your own.
This yoke knits from top to bottom with an ease of about 2-4 in; 5-10 cm. You can adjust the length of the body and sleeves while keeping in mind to also adjust the amount of yarn required to make the sweater. Another beautiful pattern by Louise Robert Design.
The kit includes :
- The knitting pattern : Impressionist
Louise Robert Design DK Pure 238m / 260yds / 90% Merino Superwash and 10% Silk.
Original version (first picture)
- PatricKnits DK Pure
In addition to the knitting kit, you will need the following material to knit the Impressionist Sweater :
- Main fabric: 4mm Circular needles (US#6) – Cable 80 cm (32’’) & + (or size needed to obtain gauge) and double pointed needles of the same size.
- Ribbing: 3.5mm Circular needles (US#4) – Cable 80 cm (32’’) + and DPNs of the same size.
- Stitch-holder or yarn of contrasting color to place the sleeve stitches on hold.
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
GAUGE : 24sts and 30 rows = 10 cm in Stockinette Stitch after blocking.
SIZES (see schematic for more details)
- A (B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I)
- Final bust circumference: 88 (90, 96.5, 101.5, 108, 113, 122, 132, 140) CM; 34½ (35, 37¾, 39¾, 42¼, 44¼, 47½, 51½, 54½) inches.