This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
IMPERATRICE, or empress in English, is the title given to the wife of an emperor. For me, this word reminds me of the film ‘‘Sisi’’ that I loved watching with my mother when I was a little girl. - Louise
- Composition: Single ply 100% highland Peruvian untreated wool (24.5 mic)
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 110 meters (120 yds)
- Gauge: 12 to 13 sts x 18 rows = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 6 to 7 mm (US size 10 to 10.75)
- Care: Hand-wash in room temperature water, dry flat
If you are looking for untreated wool with its natural properties, you will fall in love with this Highland Peruvian hand-dyed yarn! This yarn is soft like a dream and perfect to knit stranded colorwork project and warm winter accessories. There's nothing better than a beautifully crafted yarn designed by a passionate knitter for knitting enthusiasts.