Hermione is a delicate Kid Silk hand-dyed yarn, fluffy and light as a feather !
Knit it as is for a light, fluffy garment or use it doubled with another yarn to add an additional dimension to your knitting!
- Composition: 75% kid mohair, 25% silk
- Quantity: 420 meters (459 yards) per 50 grams skein
- Suggested needles: 3,5 - 5 mm (US #4 - 8)
- Gauge: 18-25 stitches = 10 cm
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and dry flat (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)
To play with this amazing hand-dyed yarn, visit our collection of knitting patterns here : Knitting patterns with Hermione
I could not believe my eyes when I saw the intense rich color of this yarn. I gasped at it’s beauty, surely one of the most gorgeous colors ever! A thrill to knit with!
This yarn, Hermoine Biscuit, is so beautiful and yummy, I almost want to eat it! Such a deep, rich colour, such sheen! It’s, along with the Hermoine Chocolate colour, one of the most beautiful mohair yarns I’ve ever seen!
What a gorgeous colour, such depth and shine! Very, very pleased with the appearance and quality of this yarn. I will definitely be purchasing more Biscotte Hermoine Mohair in the future.
I didn't get to use this yet, but just love holding it until then!
Really liked the yarn.