The Festive Biscuit Vest by Nadya Stalling is a pretty design that combines a simple two-color mosaic and
structured knit and purl pattern stitch!
This layer’s body is worked in the round from bottom up to armhole and then Back and Front are worked separately, back and forth.
After seaming the shoulders, armhole and neckline trims are worked in the round.
SKILL LEVEL : Intermediate
A (B, C, D, E, F, G) Bust final circumference: 79 (92.5, 99.5, 108.5, 119.5, 128.5, 140) cm / 31 (35, 39, 42 ¾, 47, 50 ¾, 55) in.
7-11 cm; 3- 4 ½ in of positive ease is recommended.
THIS KNITTING KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING YARN AND THE FESTIVE BISCUIT VEST KNITTING PATTERN:
Biscotte Yarns – Hagrid (85% Merino Superwash and 15% Donegal, 165 m / 180 yds)
- MC – Aigue Marine: 3 (3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5) skeins.
- CC – Fraise: 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1) skein.
3 different size kits offered - For sizes A to G shown above
- The kit A-B-C : Contains 3 skeins of Aigue-Marine + 1 skein of Fraise to knit size A, B or C.
- The kit D-E-F : Contains 4 skeins of Aigue-Marine + 1 skein of Fraise to knit size D, E or F.
- The kit G : Contains 5 skeins of Aigue-Marine + 1 skein of Fraise to knit size G.
IN ADDITION TO THIS KNITTING KIT, YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL TO KNIT THIS FESTIVE BISCUIT VEST:
NEEDLES AND NOTIONS
- Main fabric: Circular needles with a cable length of 80 cm (32 in) or longer – 4.5 mm
- Ribbing: Circular needles with a cable length of 80 cm (32 in) – 3.75 mm (US # 5)
- Straight needles 4.5 mm (US7) for neck and shoulder shaping.
- Stitch holder
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
18 sts & 26 rounds = 10 cm (4 in) in Biscuit stitch after gentle blocking.
NOTE: This pattern is offered in a numeric PDF format: add it to your cart and follow every step to complete your order: a link to download your pattern will be provided once the order is completed and you will also get this link by email (make sure to check your spams if you can't find the email in your inbox)
It is in the queue/ waiting to be put onto the needles. I will let you know when it is a project completely finished and not one still in the bag. I tend to let my eyes do my decision making and when I see something I like I buy. Often times this does not coordinate with my actual available time. However, it will get done.😊