Have you ever knit something and just loved the experience, the feel of the yarn or the fit of the finished project so much you could knit it over and over again?
When Andrea designed this pullover, she wanted to wear it every day! So, she decided to knit many versions of the Everyway Pullover using multiple yarn weights & colors, and customize each one with slight differences so that she could wear her favourite sweater every day, without looking like she hasn't done laundry 😅
This knitting pattern is truly one of a kind! You have a favourite yarn in DK weight? You can knit it! You prefer to create a unique fade using Bis Sock, you can do that too! With the Everyway Pullover pattern you are no longer limited to knit with just one type of yarn - the conversions have already been made to allow you to chose what type of yarn you wish to use! The options are limitless and YOU get to decide!
YARNS displayed in pictures:
- #1 Biscotte Yarns Bis-sock (Fingering) Fade made with Speckled Bis-Sock shown in: C1 –Green Gables 1 (1, 1, 2, 2, 2) skeins, C2 –Cozumel 1 (1, 1, 2, 2, 2) skeins, C3 – Pink Granit 1 (1, 1, 2, 2, 2) skeins
- #2 Biscotte Yarns Bis-sock (Fingering) shown in Limited Edition
- #3 Biscotte Yarns Bis-sock (Fingering) shown in Variagated Bis-Sock in Beaver Tail 3 (3, 3, 4, 4, 4) skeins and 1x 50g skein in Chocolat
- #4 Biscotte Yarns Sirius (Fingering Tweed) shown in Charbon 3 (3, 4, 4, 5, 5) skeins
- #5 Biscotte Yarns Latte (Fingering) shown in Bouclier (MC) and Vanilla (CC): MC 2 (2, 2, 3, 3, 4)/CC: 1 (1, 2, 2, 3, 3) skeins
- #6 Biscotte Yarns La Douce MCN (Sport) in Hydrangea 3 (3, 4, 4, 5, 5) skeins
- #7 Louise Robert Design DK Pure (DK) in Norwegian Wood 3 (4, 4, 5, 5, 6) skeins
- #8 Louise Robert Design DK Pure (DK) in Andrea 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 6) skeins
- Worsted weight yarn option: 200m / 218yds 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 6) skeins
- Circular needles of at least 75 cm (30”); or size needed to obtain gauge for main fabric and prefered needles to knit a small circumference for ribbing.
depending on the yarn you choose to use for this pattern:
- Fingering: Main Fabric – 3.75mm (US#5) | Ribbing – 3.5mm (US#4)
- Sport: Main Fabric – 3.5mm (US#4) | Ribbing – 3.25mm (US#4)
- DK: Main Fabric – 4.5mm (US#7) | Ribbing – 4mm (US#6)
- Worsted: Main Fabric – 5.0mm (US#8) | Ribbing 4.5mm (US#7)
- Fingering/Sport | 26 stitches = 4” (10cm) in stockinette stitch
- Dk | 21 stitches = 4” (10cm) in stockinette stitch
- Worsted |18 stitches = 4” (10cm) in stockinette stitch
XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL) TO FIT BUST: 34 (36, 38, 40, 42, 44) inches
FINISHED BUST: 36 (38.5, 42.5, 46, 48.5, 52) inches
If you are just learning to knit or even for those just want an extra explination, these blog post tutorials might help you knit the Everyway Pullover pattern:
This pattern is offered as a PDF document. You must add the pattern to your cart, follow the steps to check out & a link to download the pattern will be emailed to you ♥
Follow us on Instagram @biscotteyarns
We would LOVE to see your version of this one-of-a-kind pattern! Use the hashtag #everywaypullover to share your WIPs and finished Everyway Pullover projects on Instagram!
2019-12-14: ABBREVIATIONS: The following descriptions have been mixed in the original pattern. We should have read:
M1PL: insert the left needle under the strand that connects the stitch on the right hand needle and the left hand needle from front to back and then purl through the back loop.
M1PR: insert the left needle under the strand that connects the stitch on the right hand needle and the left hand needle from back to front and then purl through the front loop.
An easy topdown and seamless sweater - sometimes you just need a break from the more complicated things in life. This is really 8 patterns for the price of one. Clearly laid out and straight forward instructions. I’m sure I’ll be making several of these variations. Great value.
Love the ways to individualize
Haven’t made it yet.
I’m using this pattern at the moment. It’s clear and well written. I’m sure I’ll use it again. Thanks.
The Everyway Pullover | Knitting Pattern