Drops - Melody
DROPS Melody is a soft and luxurious yarn made from superfine alpaca and merino wool. Warm and with a mohair-like look, it’s available in a sophisticated shade card ranging from soft beige and gray hues, to gorgeous reds and purples. A great choice for patterns in Yarn Group D and a perfect fit for those made in the discontinued DROPS Vienna.
- Content: 71% Alpaca, 25% Wool, 4% Polyamide
- Yarn Group: D (12 - 15 stitches) / 12 ply / chunky
- Weight/yardage: 1.8 oz (50 g) = approx 153 yds (140 m)
- Recommended needle size: US 11 / 8 mm
- Gauge: 4" x 4" / 10 x 10 cm = 12 sts x 14 rows
- Hand Wash, max 30°C / Dry Flat / Feltable
Being so soft and light, DROPS Melody is a great choice for oversize garments as well as accessories. It knits up quickly with big needles without the piece becoming heavy and it can be used as an effect yarn together with other qualities, to give garments extra volume and softness.
Exactly what I needed and quick delivery.
This is so soft, fluffy, and lofty it’s like knitting with a cloud!! I wanted something to bulk up and soften a sock yarn, so i used this together with it and couldn’t be more pleased. The price is really a value as well for such a great product. Highly recommended—would be terrific by itself, or combine it with something else!
Love the color. Love the yarn
Color is slightly different than expected. Love the yarn