We are very proud of this DK Pure hand-dyed yarn: a favorite among our customers!
This DK weight yarn made of 90% merino wool and a little extra 10% silk is not too fine and not too heavy: the perfect yarn to knit any projects!
- Composition: 90% merino wool sw, 10% silk
- Quantity: 260 meters (284 yards) per 115 grams skein
- Suggested needles: 4 mm (US #6)
- Gauge: 20-24 stitches = 10 cm
- Care: Machine wash in cold water and dry flat (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)
Some colors are also available in 50 gram (113 meter) skeins!
If you love Biscotte's Dk Pure yarn, you will be happy to find the same base yarn in Louise Robert Collection and several patterns to knit with it : Knitting patterns with Dk Pure yarn
The yarn is really nice but the colors were not as pretty as in the ad photo.
Disappointed. But I should know better by now.
Yarn colors are beautiful and the feel of the yarn is soft and wonderful to knit with! Highly recommend!
The yarn is a pleasure to work with. I love the feel and texture of the yarn as well as the yarn is very soft. The color of the yarn is amazing. I have just purchased this yarn in another color!
fantastic yarn! a pleasure to work with!