This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
THE KISS is a painting by Gustav Klimt depicting an embracing couple, with the man kissing the woman on the cheek. The canvas is covered in gold leaf, and the two figures are wearing yellow dresses adorned with geometric shapes and arabesques that are simply sublime.
- Composition: 90% Merino wool, 10% Silk
- Quantity (Weight): 115 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 238 meters (260 yds)
- Gauge: 20 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 4 mm (US # 6)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat