This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
BUTTERNUT For someone like me who loves autumn, nature and healthy vegetables, butternut squash is a must for its color and flavor! Roasting it brings out its natural sweetness and adding your favorite seasonings really takes it to the next level. Plus, its beautiful orange color adds a lovely pop of brightness to any dish. What a delight!
- Composition: 90% Merino wool, 10% Silk
- Quantity (Weight): 115 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 238 meters (260 yds)
- Gauge: 20 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 4 mm (US # 6)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat