Cozy Corner Pullover | Free Pattern
As a special collaboration with Olya Mikesh, we are pleased to offer you, free of charge, this new sweater pattern knitted with the beautiful and soft Hagrid from our hand-dyed yarn collection!
Beautiful cozy turtleneck pullover worked diagonally, featuring Fisherman’s Rib over the yoke with cute elbow colored patches. The Cozy Corner Pullover will surely become your new favorite!
- HAGRID [85% Merino & 15% Donegal; 165m /100g]
20 sts and 24 rnds = 4″ in Stockinette Stitch, in the round, blocked, on US 7 size needles.
SIZES (refer to schematic for more info)
- 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64)” chest circumference
- Length is slightly cropped, with 2”-4” of positive ease.
- Lower Body is worked in pieces, bottom up, corner-to-corner.
- Yoke is picked up and knit in Fisherman’s Rib, shaping the neckline.
- Shoulder seams are joined with 3 Needle Bind Off.
- Body seamed with mattress stitch.
- Sleeves are picked up and knitted top-down, in the round, in stockinette.
- The turtleneck and cuffs are done in Fisherman’s Rib, in contrasting colors.
- Elbow patches are knit and appliquéd using a blanket stitch.
This knitting pattern is available in PDF format: add it to your cart and follow every steps to complete your order. A link to download the pattern will appear on the final screen of your order and you will also get this link by email (look into your spams if you can't find it in our inbox). Enjoy!
Good pattern for a change up in conventional shaping. Very good use of 2 extra colors of interest and tweedy yarns work for this comfortable warm sweater.
The design of this pullover is lovely - can't wait to make it
Great pattern, great company
Nice pattern. Perfect for the whole year.