Discover the latest shawl pattern from Cristina Diaz. Knitted with Dk Pure and Super-Sock, this shawl is perfect for adding color to your day.
The colors and yarn reflect the textured mixture of blues and greens with the accent of mustard typical from the copper stone
The size of the shawl allows to be wrapped around the body for a cozy fit, with the small ruffle adding a chic flair.
In addition to the pattern, you will need the following materials to knit the Copper Raffle shawl :
- Louise Robert Yarns - Super Sock (75% Merino superwash, 25% Nylon, 400 m / 437 yards, 100 g); color ECUME (MC); 1 skein.
- Louise Robert Yarns - DK Pure (90% Merino wool, 10% Silk, 238 m / 260 yards, 115 gr) color BOTTICELLI (CC1); 1 skein.
- Louise Robert Yarns - DK Pure (90% Merino wool, 10% Silk, 238 m / 260 yards, 115 g) color KLIMT (CC2); 1 skein.
- 4 mm (U.S. #6) 120 cm; 50” circular needle to accommodate large number of sts.
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
Skill Level : Intermediate
Skills Needed : basic knitting skills, plus increases (yo) and decreases (k2tog, ssk).
Finished Size : Width: 197cm / 78" depth at center back- 81cm / 32"
GAUGE : 21 sts & 32 rows= 10 cm / 4" in stockinette stitch with Super Sock.