Our hand-dyed Cashsilk Lace yarn is a fine blend of cashmere and silk.
This lace weight 2-ply yarn is simply perfect to knit warm and lightweight shawl or any other delicate knitwear garment!
- Composition: 50% cashmere, 50% silk
- Quantity: 395 meters (430 yards) per 50 grams skein
- Suggested needles: 2 to 3 mm (US #1-2.5)
- Gauge: 32 stitches = 10 cm.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water and dry flat (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)
Discover our patterns to knit your next project with this amazing CashSilk Lace yarn : Knitting patterns with Cashsilk Lace
I am almost finished with a shawl using Cashsilk Bisque yarn and it's absolutely beautiful! I would, however, say that it's a slightly softer, less intense color than displayed here. I purchased it at the store and it was exactly what I wanted. I don't know that I would have purchased this color based on the online photo.
Color was royal blue...love its richness. It sheds more than i hoped. Extremely soft texture.
I love this yarn so much! I used two strands and it knitted up beautifully.
This yarn is magnificent! Soft and buttery!