Cascade 220 Superwash Wave
Cascade Yarns spoils us with the WAVE edition of the 220 Superwash®.
Cascade 220 yarn is the little favorite of the entire Cascade Yarns collection and is the most popular yarn in the world. Now we are lucky enough to find this yarn in a wave edition with a new color changing effect. The color repetitions are very long (the complete transition is about 1000 meters) with a high contrast and colors as delicious as varied!
Just like the original 220 version, the Cascade 220 WAVE is made of an easy care natural fiber, which means you can wash and dry it in the machine!
An ideal knitting or crocheting yarn for everyone and available in a wide range of colors.
- 100% superwash wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 220 yds (200 meters)
- Suggested needles: US 6 - 7 (4.0 - 4.5 mm)
- Knitting gauge: 20 - 22m = 4" (10 cm)
- Suggested hook: G - H (4.25 - 5.0 mm)
- Hook Gauge: 13 - 16 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Washing care: Machine wash, dry on delicate cycle