The colorwork in this pullover is engaing and fun to knit! Whether spicing it up with bright and bold colors or more neutral as shown in the sample, this will be one to take you through the seasons!
- MC – Louise Robert Design - DK Pure 238m / 260yds / 90% Merino Superwash and 10% Silk in Chopin 3 (4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 7) skeins
- CC1 – Louise Robert Design - DK Pure 238m / 260yds / 90% Merino Superwash and 10% Silk in Mouton Noir 1 skein
- CC2 – Biscotte Yarns - DK Pure 238m / 260yds / 90% Merino Superwash and 10% Silk in Vanille 1 skein
- Main Fabric: 4mm (US#6)– Circular needles of at least 32” (80cm) and preferred needles for small circumference knitting (or size needed to obtain gauge).
- Ribbing: 3.5mm (US#5)– Circular needles of at least 32” (80cm) and preferred needles for small circumference knitting.
23sts and 27 rows = 10 cm (4”) using larger needles on Stockinette stitch.
XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL) / 33 (35, 37, 38, 40, 42, 45, 48) inches; 84 (87, 92, 95, 100, 105, 111, 121) cm Finished Bust
Brei is knit seamless from the top down in a circular yoke construction and meant to be worn with 1-2 inches of positive ease. Follow the charts at the end of the pattern to know when to join in the new color.
This pattern is offered as a PDF document. You must add the pattern to your cart, follow the steps to check out & a link to download the pattern will be emailed to you ♥
the instructions are very easy to follow and the result is great
Love the pattern, high on my to do list.
I'm almost through the stranded part and really liking the sweater so far. It's a fun knit!
The pattern is clearly written. I like the bold sub-titles making it easy to find sizes/instructions as you progress. I like that the pattern has multiple sizes (XS-4XL) and has a recommended wearing ease. I especially like that stitch counts are provided frequently throughout the instructions. I'm enjoying knitting this pattern and can't wait to finish and wear the finished sweater.
I loved the way the colors work around the yoke.