Blueberry Mocktail Socks Pattern
This pattern was designed by Andrea Yetman.
A “mocktail” of blueberry inspired stitches wouldn’t be complete without the blueberries! Tiny pompoms were made afterward and stitched on the outside portion of the cuff.
The inspiration for these socks came from the yarn itself! Leafy lace design on the front starting after the toe with a basket stitch on the back of the leg beginning after the “Fleegle Heel” is complete. Andrea Yetman
Materials Required :
- Biscotte Yarns - 1 ensemble of 2x50g Bis-Sock Mini-Metamorph (illustrated in the color Tropical Lavender)
- 2.5mm circular needles or double-pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge.)
- One tapestry needle
- Yarn of contrasting color
- Row counter
- 32 stitches = 10 cm in Stockinette Stitch
- One size for women (the length of the foot is adjustable)
Haven’t had a chance to work the pattern yet, but I am look forward to making the socks.
Haven’t started them yet....have baby gifts on needles
I was very happy with the yarn I ordered. The color was beautiful and didn't take long to arrove
This pattern is on my to do list.
l haven't had time to knit these socks yet, but have read the pattern instructions and found that they are easy to understand.