Biscot-tee Cat Free Sweater Pattern
The Biscot-Tee Cat pullover, designed by Andrea Yetman, was inspired by her love for Biscotte Yarns and geek chic! Featuring the Famous Biscotte cat and a puff sleeve this adorable little pullover will be the one you won’t want to take off!
- Biscotte Yarns: DK Pure 238m / 260yds / 90% Merino Superwash and 10% Silk.
- MC – Salt & Pepper 3 (3, 4, 4, 5, 6) skeins
- BISCOTTE CAT – Charbon (1 skein)
- ACCENT COLOR – Vert Biscotte (1 skein)
- Main Fabric: 4mm (US#6)–Circulars needles of at least 22” (56cm) & DPN’s (or size needed to obtain gauge).
- Ribbing: 3.5mm (US#4)–Circulars needles of at least 22” (56cm) & DPN’s.
GAUGE : 23sts and 32 rows = 4 inches; 10 cm on Stockinette stitch.
SIZES : XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
This little tee is knit top down, first starting off knitting back and forth to create a higher neck in the back eliminating the need for short rows. At the same time as raglan increases are made there will be some additional cast on stitches at both ends of the needles to shape the neckline. After all the additional cast on stitches are complete, the tee is then joined to work in the round and the raglan increases will continue.
The tee is knit even in Stockinette Stitch after separating the body and sleeves. The sleeves are knit without decreases until reaching the cuff to create a feminine puff sleeve. This tee is meant to be fitted and worn with no ease. The Biscotte Cat is Double Stitched on after the garment is complete. To see a tutorial on how to Double Stitch click HERE or visit our BLOG ABOUT YARN AND KNITTING on BiscotteYarns.com