Bis-Bias | Infinity scarf pattern
Knit the latest infinity scarf pattern from Tonia Lyons. This pattern is knitted with Flamel yarn!
This knitting pat-tern shows off the lovely colors of the Flamel yarns in an interesting yet easy knit-ting project - a bias-knit scarf with some simple texture, beau-tiful colors, and an I-cord edge worked for the length of the scarf.
The scarf begins with a provisio-nal cast-on and after casting on, the bias-knit scarf begins with a simple textured pattern. This textured pattern and segments of large and small Stockinette stitch worked in a second complementary color are worked in alternating sections for the length of the scarf.
When the scarf is complete, the provisional cast-on stitches are placed on a second needle and the two ends are grafted together to create a seamless infinity scarf.
In addition to the knitting pattern, you need the following materials to knit the Bis-Bias pattern:
- Biscotte Yarns - Flamel (60% Merino Superwash, 20% Nylon, 20% Alpaca, 400 m / 435 yds, 100g) Color A: 1 skein (shown in Bisque), Color B: 1 skein (shown in Orchidé)
- 4 mm (US #6) of your favorite knitting needles (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Waste yarn, a crochet hook and a tapestry needle
GAUGE : 24 sts & 36 rows = 10cm; 4” in Stockinette stitch
- Infinity Scarf: Short (Long)
- Scarf: one size
- Width = 40.5 (24) cm; 16 (9.5) in
- Circumference = 114.5 (188) cm; 45 (74) in
- Width = 24 cm; 9.5 in
- Length = 183 cm; 72 in
Sample shown is the Long Infinity Scarf
This pattern is available in digital PDF format. Add it to your cart and follow all the steps to complete your order. A link to download the pattern will appear on the final screen of your order and will also be sent to you by email. Enjoy!