Bargello Infinity Scarf Pattern
Bargello Infinity Scarf is an original design by Patty Nance for Biscotte Yarns. This cowl was knitted with Biscotte Self-Striping Autorayanteᵐᶜ sock yarn and is made of two sections that were each knitted in a different way to create an unique color pattern with the stripes.
For intermediate knitters
Width 18 cm / 7”, length 136 cm / 53.5” before joining ends together
- Biscotte Yarns Bis-sock Self-Striping (85% superwash wool, 15% nylon; 400m/435yds per 100g skein); color Moussaka ; 1 skein.
- Waste yarn (wy) in same weight as project yarn, a few meters / yards for provisional cast on
- US #5 / 3.75mm straight knitting needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- One spare straight knitting needle two sizes smaller than needle used to obtain gauge
- Crochet hook: US size F / 3.75mm crochet hook for provisional cast on
- Ball winder
- Yarn scale
- Locking stitch marker or safety pin
- 4 recloseable plastic baggies, snack or sandwich size
- Permanent marker
- (Optional) 3 stitch markers
- Yarn needle
GAUGE 36 sts and 26 rows = 4” in Ripple Stitch pattern
While gauge is not critical for this project, a different gauge will affect yarn usage and size of finished piece. It may be necessary to unravel your swatch to reclaim the yarn.
This pattern is sold in PDF format - a link will be provided at the end of order and sent by email as well.