Autumn Breeze is an original design by Andrea Yetman for Biscotte Yarns. This sweater is knit bottom up in the round with a loose fit and slim sleeve, featuring a beautiful lace panel on the front and a Box Pleat on the back. Knit with Biscotte’s Latte yarn, this sweater was made to drape!
This yarn is so light and airy against the skin that it will remind you of the first breeze felt when you know Autumn is here!
SIZES 32 (34, 36, 38, 40, 42)
- Body circumference = 42 (44, 47, 50, 52, 54) inches
- Underarm to body length = 16 (16, 17, 18, 19, 19) inches
- Sleeve circumference = 9 ¾ (10, 10 ¼ , 11, 12, 13) inches
- Sleeve length = 11 inches +/-
- Front neckline body length = 19 (19, 20, 21, 22, 22) inches
- Back neckline body length = 21 (21, 22, 23, 24, 24) inches
GAUGE 26 sts and 32 rows = 10 cm (4”)
You can read more from Andrea Yetman on our blog right here ♥
2018-09-27 - corrections to the written instructions of the chart on row 7 and 9 (identified in yellow)
2018-11-12: correction to the box pleat position on the center back.
I really like the design with the lace motive in front and pleat in the back. I am not an experienced knitter, so this was challenging. Thank you for the corrections!
A well described pattern that includes tutorials for the more challenging bits. Thank you!
Lovely pattern, clear instructions, not too difficult to knit even for an advanced beginner.
love it thanks
Autumn Breeze free sweater pattern