It is with great pleasure that we offer you exclusive knitting kits to knit the Across The Universe shawl, a pattern by Louise Robert Design!
Each kit includes:
- Kit 1 - 1X SUPER-SOCK : Métal + 1X DOLCE : Blue Moon
- Kit 2 - 1X SUPER-SOCK : Courtisane + 1X DOLCE : Ann Boleyn
- Kit 3 - 1X SUPER-SOCK : Ardoise + 1X DOLCE : Métal
- Kit 4 - 1X SUPER-SOCK : Bonheur d'occasion + 1X DOLCE : Impératrice
- Kit 5 - 1X SUPER-SOCK : Camaïeu + 1X DOLCE : Mackintosh Roses
- Kit 5 - 1X SUPER-SOCK : Belle Brume + 1X DOLCE : Waterhouse
In addition to the pattern and yarn, you will need the following materials to knit the Across The Universe:
GAUGE : 24 sts = 10 cm in garter stitch before blocking.
FINAL SIZE AFTER BLOCKING : Width = 170 cm; 67" and height = 64 cm; 25"
To get the pattern only, click here!
The dolce is luscious; both yarns slip through your hands like butter. The pattern is fun to follow (easy but there are enough changes so as not to be boring) and the result is super-soft and lovely. I love the way Dolce’s “bloom” contrasts with smooth Super Sock. The colors are VIVID. I do advise winding the Dolce into a ball, rather than a cake (using a mechanical winder) because it does stick to itself — that is not a problem when knitting.