This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
"GREEN GROWS the Laurel" is the title of a Scottish song that is very meaningful to me. The best version, in my opinion, is portrayed by Rod Paterson in the movie "Salt on our skin" (Gwain's Song)- Louise
- Composition: 75% kid mohair, 25% silk
- Quantity (Weight): 25 grams, 0,9 oz
- Length: 210 meters (218 yds)
- Gauge: 18 - 25 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 - 5mm (US 4 - 8)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat
Based on 2 reviews