This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
DANCING QUEEN This name inevitably evokes a very popular song of the Swedish pop band of the seventies: ABBA. Surprisingly, I became interested in this band late, after I participated in Vogue Knitting - New York. In 2014 or 2015, the person in charge of the booth in front of ours played this album and that was the trigger: soon after that I got the album ABBA GOLD and I've been hooked ever since! - Louise
- Composition: 75% kid mohair, 25% silk
- Quantity (Weight): 25 grams, 0,9 oz
- Length: 210 meters (218 yds)
- Gauge: 18 - 25 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 - 5mm (US 4 - 8)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat