Check out Andrea Yetman's fun sock pattern perfect for summer!
This design was inspired by my favourite childhood socks; my pom pom socks! The ribbing in the arch of the foot provides support and really feels like a hug for your foot! This little sock works up pretty quick making it a great gift or a little treat for yourself....and for your feet;)
In addition to the knitting pattern, you need the following materials to knit Sporty pom Pom socks:
- Biscotte Yarns – Bis-sock (85% Merino Superwash and 15% Nylon, 400 m / 437 yds, 100g) in Vanilla colorway. MC
- Louise Robert Collection – Super Sock (75% Merino Superwash and 25% Nylon) in Music of the Night colorway. CC
- 4 double-pointed needles (or long circular needles for knitting magic loop) in size 2.25mm (or the size needed to obtain gauge).
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Scrap yarn for Provisional Cast on
- An extra set of needles in the same gauge used for the pattern (if using the provisional cast on).
SIZE – Small (Medium, Large) : Length of foot: adjustable.
GAUGE : 36 sts = 10 cm – 4² in Stockinette Stitch.
NOTE : The Sporty Pom Pom Socks are knit from the top down starting with a folded hem or a 1X1 ribbing and the option of knitting a Heel Flap and Gusset or a Fish Lips Kiss Heel which can be found here.
All sales of this pattern will be donated to the Douglas Institute Foundation for Mental Health: https://fondationdouglas.qc.ca/
This pattern is offered in a numeric PDF format: add it to your cart and follow every step to complete your order: a link to download your pattern will be provided once the order is completed and you will also get this link by email (make sure to check your spams if you can't find the email in your inbox)