Oliver the Fish 🐟 Knitting kit
Get the Oliver the Fish kit to make these pretty colorful socks!!!
One day I was diving in the South Seas. I saw a beautiful small tropical fish, brilliant yellow, which swirled around me, full of confidence. I ask our (young and beautiful) diver guide the name of this fish, and he replied : "Oliver! " So I am glad to introduce you Oliver the fish, swimming in my head ever since. -The mysterious M.
The kit includes:
- Oliver the Fish Pattern
- BISCOTTE YARNS - 100g of Bis-Sock yarn (shown in the self-striping color Oliver)
- 5 g of yellow Bis-Sock yarn for the fishes (Shown in Soleil)
- Approx 100 blue seed beads 6/0
In addition to the kit, you need the following materials:
- Circular needle of 2.25 mm; US #1 (or size to obtain gauge) – cable length of 80 cm or more.
- Circular needle 2.5 mm (or 0.25 mm larger than the needle size to obtain gauge) – cable length of 80 cm or more.
- Crochet or any other instrument to insert the beads on the stitches.
Gauge : 32 stitchs = 10 cm in stockinette st on 2.25 mm
NOTES : This pattern is knitted from the toes on a circular needle with the magic loop method with half of the stitches on needle 1 and the second half on needle 2. You can also use double pointed needles and divide your stitches in two equal halves in order to follow the instructions of this pattern.
This pattern is offered as a PDF document. The link to download the pattern will be emailed to you ♥
Excellent - I'm looking forward to starting these socks
Loved it - super quality- super pretty
The scrumptious yarn is so perfect for this pattern. These socks will be a Christmas gift for my marine biologist DIL. Perfect! She will love them, I know!
Love the pattern and your yarns. I’m hooked on socks!!