Finally discover the pattern presented in the form of a MYSTERY KAL in the fall of 2022.
I blocked this shawl and saw its fullness on my shoulders, the two ends of the shawl reminded me of wings... and I simply started humming Robert Charlebois' song "...si j’avais les ailes d’un ange, je partirais pour Québec!” (if I had the wings of an angel, I would leave for Quebec!) - Louise
In addition to the pattern, you will need the following material to knit Les Ailes d'un ange shawl:
Required yarn (also available as KNITTING KITS HERE)
Louise Robert DOLCE [100% brushed cashmere; 235 m /50g]
- DOLCE COLOR A : 1 skein - Bonheur d'occasion
- DOLCE COLOR C : 2 skeins - Teapot
- DOLCE COLOR D : 1 skein - Chardon
Louise Robert GRANOLA [70% merino, 30% hemp; 300 m /100g]
- GRANOLA COLOR B : 2 skeins - Fontainebleau
NEEDLES AND NOTIONS
- Circular needles of 3.75 mm (or size needed to obtain gauge); cable of 40"; 100cm minimum;
- Circular needles of 3.25 mm (or .5 mm smaller than needle to obtain gauge); cable of 40"; 100cm minimum;
- Stitch markers including 1 marker different from the others to identify the beginning of rounds;
- Tapestry needle;
- Blocking pins and mat. Blocking wires are suggested to facilitate the blocking.
GAUGE : 18 sts = 10 cm; 4 inches in stockinette stitch worked in back and forth rows with the DOLCE.