This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
- Composition: 75% Merino superwash wool, 25% Nylon
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 400 meters (437 yds)
- Gauge: 28 - 32 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 2.25 - 2.75mm (US 1 - 2)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat
If you love to knit with Biscotte Yarns, you will fall head over heels with this artisanal, hand-dyed SUPER SOCK yarn by Louise Robert Design. Whether you are knitting a scarf, a shawl or a sweater, there's nothing better than a beautifully crafted yarn designed by a passionate knitter for knitting enthusiasts.
I'm looking forward to knitting with this yarn.
Love Louise Roberts hand dyed yarns. So yummy!
Gorgeous yarn excellent customer service too!!
Beautiful subtle coloring and the yarn base is so soft-can't wait to knit a pair of socks with it!