Oliver the Fish 🐟
Originally knitted in 2015, this is the new revised pattern for the Oliver The Fish sock. This pattern is an original pattern from the Mysterious M.
"One day I was diving in the South Seas. I saw a beautiful small tropical fish, brilliant yellow, which swirled around me, full of confidence. I ask our (young and beautiful) diver guide the name of this fish, and he replied : "Oliver! " So I am glad to introduce you Oliver the fish, swimming in my head ever since." - The mysterious M
In addition to the pattern, you will need the following materials to make the Oliver the Fish pattern:
- BISCOTTE YARNS - 100g of Bis-Sock yarn (shown in the self-striping color Oliver)
- 5 g of yellow Bis-Sock yarn for the fishes (Shown in Soleil)
- Circular needle of 2.25 mm; US #1 (or size to obtain gauge) – cable length of 80 cm or more.
- Circular needle 2.5 mm (or 0.25 mm larger than the needle size to obtain gauge) – cable length of 80 cm or more.
- Approx 100 blue seed beads 6/0 and a 0.6 mm
- Crochet or any other instrument to insert the beads on the stitches.
Order your kit here!
Gauge : 32 stitchs = 10 cm in stockinette st on 2.25 mm
NOTES : This pattern is knitted from the toes on a circular needle with the magic loop method with half of the stitches on needle 1 and the second half on needle 2. You can also use double pointed needles and divide your stitches in two equal halves in order to follow the instructions of this pattern.
This pattern is offered in a numeric PDF format: add it to your cart and follow every step to complete your order: a link to download your pattern will be provided once the order is completed and you will also get this link by email (make sure to check your spams if you can't find the email in your inbox)
Love the yarn. Before I can do the pattern I must learn a toe up cast on and how to include beads. So, I will let you know then!!