This classic round-yoked pullover is an original design by Emily Ringelman for Biscotte Yarns. Knitted with our famous Dk Pure hand-dyed yarn, this pullover features a chain-link pattern at the sleeve cuffs and hem, and has a bold helix-like pattern around the yoke. It’s worked from the bottom up seamlessly.
Ladies’ XS (S, M, L, XL, 2X) Shown in size 35.5”/90cm
Bust: 32.5 (35.5, 37, 39.5, 44, 50)”/82.5 (90, 94, 100, 112, 127)cm
Recommended ease is 0” to + 4”/10cm at bust, depending on personal preference.
In addition to the knitting kit, you will need the following material to knit this project:
- Dk Pure yarn (115 g, 238m/260 yd) in the quantities that correspond to the selected size***:
- Main color GRIS-GRIS : 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 7) skeins
- Contrasting color 1 COUPE DE FEU : 1 skein for all sizes
- Contrasting color 2 POUDREUSE : 1 skein for all sizes
- Contrasting color 3 LAGON : 1 skein for all sizes
- US 4 (3.5 mm) 16”/41cm and 29”/74cm circular needles and DPNs
- US 6 (4 mm) 29”/74cm circular needles and DPNs
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry needle
- Waste yarn
Gauge: 23 sts and 32 rows = 4”/10cm in Stockinette Stitch with larger needles in the round after blocking
***Buy this pattern and get 10% OFF on DK Pure yarns: use the code maelstrom on checkout to redeem your discount!
Pattern sold in PDF format: a link to download the pattern will appear at the end of the order and will be provided by email as well. Enjoy!
Click the hashtags above to see what the other knitters shared 📸
With MC and smaller 29”/74cm circular needles, cast on 184 (204, 212, 228, 252, 288). Join to work in the round, being careful not to twist. PM for BOR.
M only knit a first round by increases 2 sts evenly.