Blueberry Mocktail Socks Pattern
This pattern was designed by Andrea Yetman.
A “mocktail” of blueberry inspired stitches wouldn’t be complete without the blueberries! Tiny pompoms were made afterward and stitched on the outside portion of the cuff.
The inspiration for these socks came from the yarn itself! Leafy lace design on the front starting after the toe with a basket stitch on the back of the leg beginning after the “Fleegle Heel” is complete. Andrea Yetman
Materials Required :
- Biscotte Yarns - 1 ensemble of 2x50g Bis-Sock Mini-Metamorph (illustrated in the color Tropical Lavender)
- 2.5mm circular needles or double-pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge.)
- One tapestry needle
- Yarn of contrasting color
- Row counter
- 32 stitches = 10 cm in Stockinette Stitch
- One size for women (the length of the foot is adjustable)
I haven’t had a chance to knit the socks however I’m looking forward to it.
This will be my next sock project
Well written socks pattern, even for those whose 1st language is not English! Mine turned out lovely
I haven’t made them yet but I truly like the pattern. Even though I have a stash of sock yarn in the house, I need to go out and get something special for this patten.