Knitting kit - Stitch Surfer socks
This pattern from Biscotte Yarns was published on Knitty, Deep Fall 2012 issue and we are happy to offer here the Stitch Surfer original hand-dyed yarn assortment. With each knitting kit, you get 100g of Bis-Sock yarn, namely 50g of Self-striping and 50g of semi-solid.
You will also need a circular needle of US #1.5 (2.5 mm)
Knitting kits colors available (from left to right on the main picture)
- SELF-STRIPING Go habs Go + SEMI-SOLID Nuit
- SELF-STRIPING Clown Fish + SEMI-SOLID Turquoise
- SELF-STRIPING Purple Rain + SEMI-SOLID Violette (Raisin Malin)
- SELF-STRIPING Chou Hibou Genou + SEMI-SOLID Chocolat
- SELF-STRIPING Pâturage + SEMI-SOLID Limonade
The pattern is sent in PDF format: you will receive a link to download the knitting pattern after checkout.
We have discovered lately this nice tutorial from Stacie Dawson based on our Stitch Surfer sock pattern. This video, which you can view below and available on Youtube, is about the Stitch Surfer cast-on and toes.
Thank you Stacie for helping the Stitch Surfer knitters! - Biscotte Yarns