This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
GAUGUIN, Paul was a post-Impressionist French painter and an important figure in the Symbolist art movement of the early 1900s. I recognize myself in the process by which Gauguin was led to create his oil on canvas painting entitled ‘‘Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?’’ - Louise
- Composition: 75% kid mohair, 25% silk
- Quantity (Weight): 25 grams, 0,9 oz
- Length: 210 meters (218 yds)
- Gauge: 18 - 25 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 - 5mm (US 4 - 8)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat